Manager Intelligent Transport Systems
Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 4th December 2017
Monday, December 4th, 2017
- Key results and findings of Victoria Roads trial programs that reduce road congestion
- Implementing road infrastructure on the East-link for autonomous and connected vehicles.
- Reducing travel times through geographic in-telematics technology by increasing traffic flow through co-ordinating the speed of the vehicle with upcoming traffic light units.
- Improving and prioritising tram travel on Melbourne’s arterial road networks
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 5th December 2017
Tuesday, December 5th, 2017
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 6th December 2017
Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
- Collecting key data in order to optimise faster travel between routes
- Utilizing new technologies to optimise the network – Bluetooth technologies, wireless and mobile communication.
- Managing tram priority within the inner-city – communication with traffic signals to optimise transport network.